Friday, July 15, 2011

362. A SQUEAKY CLEAN CLOCK TOWER...A REVISIT


April last year I posted an article on this specific clock tower situated next to the famed Zahir Mosque, Alor Star, Kedah, Malaysia. It was overgrown with little parasitic plants overhanging the edges of the clock.

It prompted me then to submit an email followed by a letter highlighting the situation for the direct attention of the honourable Chief Minister of The Kedah State.

As I passed by the very clock tower last month, I noticed a squeaky clean tower. What a beautiful sight. So relieved and thankful that at long last the beauty has been fully restored.
Whether by coincident or vide the prompting of my letter, it is irrelevant.

The beautiful sight of this historic clock tower is a delight that everyone should cherished…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...