Monday, October 18, 2010

313.NEED TO RECHARGE THE BATTERIES…

My mechanic called me on Saturday for an appointment to collect the cars for maintenance. My old Morris Minor has not hit the road for some time and the Nissan Frontier's battery is dead.

Come to think of it, my blog too has suffered a power failure. It's turning into a cobweb and thoroughly deserves its due maintenance.

There were many topics of interest of late that I could have written. Interesting topics ranging from peculiar Eid Mubarak's celebrations in Malaysia that lasted more than one whole month of Syawal, wedding receptions that followed practically every Saturdays and Sundays, the dengue fever that is still a cause of concern to our neighborhood, to the recent Malaysian budget that was announced by Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Razak, the Prime Minister last Friday. 

Still, the zeal to punch the keyboard for a decent and readable article was missing for one reason or another.

Try to select a novel or two from the pile purchased long ago to start reading but failed miserably after just a few pages.

No matter, I must snap out of this hibernation. Perhaps it is a good idea to revisit the currencies and stamps albums that are gathering dust.

Like the cars, I too need to recharge the battery fast and let the blog and I 'breathe' again…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...