Monday, May 16, 2011

355. NICE AND ATTRACTIVE SET OF NEW STAMPS OF MALAYSIA

Collected a registered mail from the Philately Unit, Pos Malaysia today. Actually the postman failed to deliver the mail and I was supposed to collect last week but just could not make time.

The envelope unveiled the latest set of the new stamps plus first day covers for 2011… nice set of attractive stamps.

Pos Malaysia seemed to churn out a stream of marvelous designed stamps worthy of collections.

There is also a note that the 2010 stamp album has also been released early this month. I'm eagerly waiting for my copy to complement the earlier sets of annual albums in my collections.

Well, I guessed there is a need to keep sufficient funds in my account with the Philately Unit, Pos Malaysia to ensure I do not miss out on any new release of 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...