Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NUMBER ONE...

I like this number. To be number one is always the best. You know that you’re on top of the world when you get number one.

Remember when we were in school, you tend to get extra attention from teachers, parent, friends and colleagues when you get first place in class.

 I didn’t get the chance to be number one when in school but I always envied those friends who excelled and the desire to be at similar position always pushed me to work harder and smarter.

I guess in life too, that is what everyone need to strive for. Whether in studies, doing business or even pursuing one’s hobbies, we should strive to be the best, number one.

Oh yes, we need no reminder that at the end of our journey in life, we shall retire permanently to face THE REAL AND THE ONLY NUMBER ONE...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...