Tuesday, December 29, 2009

248.ENICAR, THE NANO COLLECTION

Received this super slim watch some years back. Could not remember the exact date but it was a very nice gesture from my son. I have always like Enicar models what more if it is light and easy. Kind of cool and hip.

The present was really a surprise because he was in his third month of working. With his miserable pay as an audit assistant, he must have been tightening his belt really hard to afford the purchase. No wonder he always came back from work...hungry!

I only wear this watch for special occasion. Could not bear thinking what my son has gone through just to please me...a touching gesture indeed.

Specifications

Movement : Quartz

Functions: Hour/ Minute

Case: Stainless steel w/ sapphire crystal

Strap: Stainless steel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...